The power of this 36-inch vent hood effectively vents most cooking surfaces. One of the premium features of this vent hood is auto speed sensing that adjusts fan speed to help protect cabinets from potentially harmful steam, grease, and odors. The sharp, glass-touch display showcases easy-to-use touch controls.
- 585 CFM/65K BTU Threshold - Allows installation over any KitchenAid regular 36- or 30-inch range or cooktop, and some commercial-style cooking surfaces with outputs up to 65K BTU.
- Auto Speed Setting - Takes the guesswork out of protecting cabinets from steam, grease, and moisture by automatically adjusting fan speed to ventilation needs depending on the heat being produced.
- Whisper Quiet® System @ 49 dBA (1.5 sones) at Low Speed - Ensures that the ventilation system operates at a quiet level so it can be used while entertaining. At maximum speed, sound level is 65 dBA (5.4 sones).
- Dishwasher Safe Grease Filters - Filter reduces steam, grease, and odor to help avoid contact with ceilings and countertops. The design increases filtration by obstructing the path of vented air to help capture more steam, grease, and odors as they are drawn through the vent.
- Easy In-line Conversion - Converts from a traditional set-up to an in-line blower installation for an even more quiet operation. Metal box purchase required.
|Night Light Type
|Number of Night Light Settings
|Number of Task Light Settings
|Task Light Type
||Auto On and Speed Adjust
|Duct Outlet Size
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sones
|Sound Max Speed Sound Max Speed dBA
|Sound Min Speed Sones
|Sound Min Speed dBA
|Flooring Program Codes
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2021
Receive up to a $1700 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliance package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
100% of reviewers recommend this product.